Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Fourth of July to EVERYONE!!!
We had a wonderful time celebrating our freedom with lots of food, volleyball, and elaborate fireworks. We celebrated on the 3rd with family and on the 4th we went to a friends house in the country where we did volleyball and fireworks. It was awesome on both days!


(Caution...this is a very long post) Lol.



Starting out on Sunday with family I took a couple self-portrait shots with my sister (on top) and my cousin. (on bottom)
 My wonderful brother Jake raiding the kitchen:) Lol.

 Sparklers for the little kids brought lots of smiles.

 Then we went to some friends house to celebrate on the fourth. I didn't get any pics of V-ball cause I was playing the whole time, but here is my sister Anna with our super friend Mary right before the firework display. 

Here is Mary again with all of the cannons...dosen't she look impressive...Lol.

Tim on the left, Debbie in the middle, and David on the right were our main firework lighters:)

 "Oh say can you see?"
 Beautiful!

 I love watching fireworks!

 :)

 Love them!


Hope you all had a happy and safe 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment