Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Riding Horses

 I went horse riding with a wonderfully amazing friend this morning. It was awesome! she let me take pics of her and her amazingly beautiful horse Glory. Hannah, you're so cute...and extra extra cute when you're with horses:)
 Hannah poses so well...it really makes taking pictures easy.

 Glory is such a pretty horse! And she's blonde, just like me!

 Hannah got her to rear for a picture! It was so fun taking pics it!


This next picture is my absolute favorite! Prepare yourself...it will blow your socks off.





 Isn't it lovely?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some really good pictures. Hannah, it looks likes you and Glory have a good relationship. :-)))) Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, That's my sister, and yes I'm bragging! :D Awesome pics Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, what can I say!?! I LOVE the pictures! They really do a good job of capturing how I feel about my horse. I LOVE HER!!!
    Bethany, I can't tell you how good it's been being able to work with her every day. It does amazing things. You should have seen Glory this morning. Anna and I went on a trail ride, and after we got back, Glory was following me around like a puppy dog! =) I don't even need a lead rope anymore! She just follows me around, and if she's not following me, she's watching me! I don't know what I did!
    It is AMAZING!
    I LOVE MY HORSE!!!!!!!!
    Again, thanks for getting such great pictures of us, Sara! I'll have them forever now! =D

    ReplyDelete