Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Daniel and Amanda...Engagement!

 Okay, this couple is so adorably cute together! I've known Daniel all of my life and I've known Amanda for several years. (But it feels like I've known her all my life as well:) 
I was able to take some pics of them after they were engaged and it was so fun! We went to this really nice park with waterfalls, brick walls, ivy, and beautiful flowers. Because it was so blazing hot here in Kansas right now, we went out really early in the morning. The lighting is a little different but I thought it was pretty cool. Let me know what you think.

 I love the waterfall on this one.

 Ivy!

 There was this really cool rock bench for them to sit on...making for some really nice pics.

 They are so cute!

 The beautiful ring!

 I love the lighting on this one.

Thank you Daniel and Amanda for letting me take your pics...I hope your wedding goes well and your life together full of happiness!

2 comments:

  1. Nice ring! It's good to see Yellow Gold coming back. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my brother and future sister-in-law are SO ADORABLE!!!! Awesome pics Sara!

    ReplyDelete