Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

I have a niece!

Hey everybody, I'm finally getting around to posting some pics of Kylie. She was born on Friday at like 2:20 p.m. and weighed 9.1 lbs. The delivery couldn't have been much more perfect. Kylie is the PERFECT little baby you have ever seen. She's quiet, beautiful, and wide awake all the time with big eyes. I got some pics at the hospital right after she was born and I thought I'd share.
 This is big sister Chloe holding Kylie for the first time. So cute!

 Daddy giving his daughter a first time kiss. 

Doesn't she have beautiful eyes?

 Grandma holding Kylie for the first time. 


 This is the only foot photo that I got, but I thought it turned out pretty good....what do you think?

She was getting hungry after awhile, but instead of crying her head off she just simply stuck her tongue out again and again. Lol. Perfect little baby!


4 comments:

  1. So neat! Congratulations!!!
    Hey, I've always wondered - do you have to have anything special to get your subject color and the rest black and white - like you did on #4?
    ~Kaleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Kaleigh, I use Photo Shop Elements 08'. It is a really nice program that I got for my graduation. I'm sure you could find it on other programs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Sara!! She's so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch! I'll take a look into it.

    ReplyDelete