Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

James and Krista Photo Shoot

 They wanted a picture in front of the WSU sign because they went there together this last semester. I don't know why I wasn't invited into the pic because I went there with them. Lol




 I had to get myself into the picture some how ;)


 After they went out to eat, Anna and I met them at the free carriage rides. It was very pretty and always fun to hang out with the two love birds.

Anna and I had so much fun and it looked so cool to be in a beautiful white carriage that  I asked James to take a pic of us. Thanks James for the pic.

3 comments:

  1. That was fun! We even got the carriage with the beautiful black horse!! :-) Great pictures Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! James and Krista sure look AMAZING together, don't they!!! I LOVE the 3rd pic!!!! Gorgeous in EVERY way. (Can you take pictures for me when I have a "significant other"? ; )
    You're amazing, Sara! Keep it up, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the third one is awesome! 4th and 5th are awesome too! Those are SO cool! Great post!

    ReplyDelete