Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals Week

This week is finals week for me and I would really appreciate all of your prayers. Today I only have one Jury and then Tuesday I have another final at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday will be my big day with three finals all (hopefully) packed into the morning. FUN FUN!!!
Well, as you can probably guess, I will be amazingly happy after Wednesday and hopefully I'll have some pics to share. Some of those pics will hopefully be of my new niece that should be arriving on Friday!!!! Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! That would be another thing you could pray for. 
I've been practicing my viola this morning for my jury and it feels like a bad day for me. I hate that feeling and I'm getting kinda discouraged. I just keeping telling myself "Just three more days, just three more days."
Thanks a bunch everyone. God is soooo good to give me soooo many friends that I can count on to pray for me.

2 comments:

  1. Went really well for as stressed as I was about it. Lol. So glad it's over and I can just relax and dream about next semester. I won't have to go to school anymore because all of my classes will be online:)

    ReplyDelete