Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Returned with the Spoils

They weren't really spoils...they were AMAZING clothes, photo frames, crockpots, mixers, and more. Such great deals and great fun shopping at my favorite stores and getting some much needed clothing. I also purchased a nice laptop for next semester since we will have three in college. We had a fun time with our cousin Abbie and made lots of memories. So now I'm running on about 2-3 hours of sleep and I feel wonderful (I wonder how long that will last).

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to show me all your "stuff". : ) We went shopping that crazy day too, but all we got was some groceries and a 50" plasma tv. : ) Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A story I heard last year of the manager of a store getting trampled to death has made me very afraid to go shopping on Black Friday! Wouldn't it be fun, though!!!

    ReplyDelete