Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

New Website/Thanks

I first want to thank all of you for praying for Jaynee Lockwood. If you haven't been staying up to date on their blog then I will tell you that your prayers were answered! She is doing much better and stabilized. She is still weak and in some pain, but not as much as before. She was able to walk around and get cleaned up as well. Thank you all for your prayers, I know that they were felt by the entire family.

On a totally different note...Anna and I have put together a new website. This website will be strictly for word posts. Articles, devotionals, prayer requests...This blog will be for photos mostly. I don't know what Anna will do with hers. So here is the link to our website...www.sistersforchrist1.webs.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh praise God!!!!!! Im so glad that shes doing better. Hey good luck with the new website:)
    Josh Martin

    ReplyDelete