Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Great Plains

We went to the Great Plains Nature Center for the evening last night. For those of you who do not live in Kansas, well...its great! I love flat open spaces, plus all of the sunflowers that grow wild all over. Here are a few pics of sunflowers to show off their beauty.
This is part of about an acre of solid sunflowers. All wild!

Okay I lied :) This one is of my brother Justin looking at the pond on the dock.

Yeah, this is not a sunflower either.


Okay here we go. This one turned out better then I thought, because I didn't know that I got Krista and James in the background. So cute ;)


James and Krista again. I love photographing them, they just look so...so...in love.


I tried some different things with black and white colorings with my photo shop. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Wow Sara, those sunflower pictures are so cool! That one with James and Krista in the background are mouth dropping! (if you get my meaning) The first one looks like it's mistical or something! I like it!
    ~Sarah C.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I meant that it IS mouth dropping! I was trying to hurry and didn't have time to go back and check!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm new to your blog!

    I love your pictures!

    God Bless,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Gwenea Zestia Binn. Sorry for the inquiry, but what can I call you in the future? Your name is a little hard for me to type much less pronounce. LOL! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Sara those are some awesome pictures!!! I just love taking pictures of wildflowers. What an amazing God we serve!!! Sadly I haven't taken any for three weeks :-O I'v been way too busy helping dad start his business. I'm his computer girl. After seeing this taking my camera outside is at the top of my list for today!

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are GREAT!!! Especially number 4 like you said. :) Lovely!

    Sarah G.

    ReplyDelete