Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

US Air force Thunder birds

My family went to see the Thunder birds to their stuff at the air show that McConnell air force base hosted. It was so cool, amazing, awesome, stupendous, loud, worth it, and all that good stuff. I got some pretty nice pictures to share with ya'll. Let me know which is your fav and why.

Here are all six of them flying in formation. They were always perfectly synchronized with each other even though they were going super fast.

Here were four of them that went straight up close together and then at the peak of the climb they all fanned out like a flower. It was awesome!

A lone Thunder bird got a little too close for comfort. It got so loud for that one I actually had to stop taking pics and plug my ears.

For awhile, four of them flew in formation and the other two would do things around them. Over all it was very entertaining and well worth the noise.

3 comments:

  1. Great post Sara! I think the first one is my favorite, but I'm not sure why, it's just cool! I like the third one too, because it looks like it's gliding through the air or... something like that! I know...I'm crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one aswell. Same thing, I dont know why but its my favorite.
    Josh Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sara!

    These are great! We saw the T. B. here in Keesler, MS last year! They were awesome!

    Sarah G.

    ReplyDelete