Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Larissa Photo-shoot

Some neighbor kids came over to play with our kids yesterday. I was on the computer at the time and then looked out and saw the cutest, smiley little girl just walking around doing nothing. I thought, "she looks like she would want to do a photo-shoot with me." I was right! Let me know what you think of them.
My very first one with her.

I thought she would look cuter with Angel, but she wouldn't hold still. Tasha was so good, she just sat there while Larissa loved on her.
So after a couple of photos, Larissa points at the giant sunflowers in our yard and says, "Could I have one of those?" She was so sweet! How could I say no? The sunflower turned out to be the perfect prop.

 That sunflower is as big as her head!
 

  Look at those blue eyes!


 Look at that sunflower!


 This is my favorite, what do you all think?


9 comments:

  1. Oh My! Oh My! Oh My!
    Awesome AWEsome AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! That last one is SOOOO TOTALLY the BEST picture I've seen in a LONG time!!! :)
    You are just SOOOO AWESOME...I don't know what else to say. :) I'm sure after a picture like that you're just Thrilled with the quality of you and your new camera! : )
    Shoot on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I won't go on and on because I've already told you in real life! : ) That's pretty easy, especially since your MY sister! (Aren't you all out there jealous? If not, then you should be!) : ) Keep it up Sara!!! :)
    luv u!
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are the best pictures I've ever seen! The last one is deffinatly my favorite! The second to last one is really good too!
    Your pictures just keep getting better and better!
    You should start a business or something! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sara!

    I found your blog thru your sisters blog! (anna) and she follows ours. :D
    You are a great photographer!! I love all your pictures! I like the one on your side bar of the piano and violin bow!!! (i play the violin! and just plain generally love music!)

    The little girl in the photos is just plain adorable! Love the sunflower too!!

    One day I hope to have a good camera... not very good at it... and know absolutely nothing about photography except point and shoot but, I'd rather take pictures than be in them. :)

    I'll check back again!

    Sarah G. (http://orvisburgadventures.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are SO cute! Larissa looks just like she walked out of a storybook. It's so cool how you made the picture black and white, except for the sunflower. Keep capturing those moments!

    Abi~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really good pictures. Being a guy thats all I have to say.
    Josh Martin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys for the comments! I really appreciate the encouraging notes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you get your pictures so big with the white stuff behind them?
    I love black and white portates!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay sarah ( I got your info. from Hannah C.) the pics are very cute, but the only thing I have to say (as mom)...is couldn't you find some way to make her hair look a little neater with that photoshop program???? lol

    ReplyDelete