Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Anna and Krista

Krista, Anna, and I had a rehearsal at WSU last night. We got there early so that we could take some wall pics of Anna for the wall. The building (Wilner Hall) is the oldest building on campus so it had some pretty cool places for some pictures. She is soooo beautiful!!!!

This one is probably my favorite. Blue is definitely a cool color on her.


This one was so much fun with the sun shining over the building.

Krista wanted some sister pics, sooooo....we got some.


They look like nutcrackers.

Some more of Anna. Isn't she gorgeous?

This one is pretty cool, but...

This one is cooler!

What do you think of this one?

7 comments:

  1. Those were all good pics. The last one was rather odd though. What kind of camera do you use? I got a new kodak 12 mega pix for christmas.
    Josh Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, you take great pictures! But, I will have to disagree with you. I am NOT beautiful! Whatever! : ) But, I won't go into that.
    Josh, that is exactly what I said when I saw that last picture! : ) I'm still not quite sure what to think about it besides that...a little odd....but if you (Sara) like it, great! : )
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, I have a Canon Rebel T1i. I use a 10-55mm lens and a 75-300mm lens. I used my graduation money to get it but it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know, this is Heather not Tyler.

    I just had to comment because I disagree with Anna. :) I think the last picture is really cool. I think it should be on the front of a movie about a missionary to inner city street gangs and the missionary had to go under cover because a lot of bad people had put a price on her head but she daringly shared the gospel anyway. :) Congratulations Anna ! :) Sara, all of the pictures are really nice & Anna is prettier than she thinks she is. :)
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Sara, thats a nice camera. I agree with everyone except Anna. Anna you are very beautiful.
    Josh Martin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Heather! I never would have thought of it in that way, but now that you've mentioned it.....yeah. I see it. : ) By the way, I'm sending you a letter from here in New Mexico and you should be getting it soon. : )
    Thanks guys for the complements, but.....whatever. ": )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sara, those are really good pictures! I love sister shots! Heather, you have such an imagination, that looks so much like that! Sara, you are such a good photographer! Anna, you are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete