Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Dogs and a Refrigerator

Here are some pics of my dogs and my older brother. Strange combination, but I was running out of ideas...okay, I'll try harder:) Anyways they were taken with my new camera so they deserve some recognition. Let me know what you think.

This one was done on the sports setting. Angel was running circles around Tasha...so funny!

A pic of my funny older brother Jake. He was selling his fridge on craigslist so he wanted me to take some pics of it...do you think it will sell with this pic?

Tasha is sooo photogenic. She just poses perfectly then you call her name to get her attention and then snap away.

Do you think he would add or take away from the price of the fridge?

5 comments:

  1. deffinetly take away! I wouldn't buy a fridge if that was the picture it had of it! (no affence intended Jake!) Those dog pics are really cool! I love your best photo of July! It's on macro setting right? It sure looks like it! love your camera background! really like your header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you want to make it all over or did you have to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were good pics. I dont think having him in the pic would stop me from buying the fridge, but I wouldnt want to pay too much.
    Josh Martin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I'm not even going to say what I think of Jake in the picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete