Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Obamacare...They Won

As you probably already know, Barak Obama has officially signed the healthcare bill. I just can't wait until ten or twenty years from now when the next American generation has to try to save America from going bankrupt. God knows what He's doing and I trust Him for the future, but I hope the rapture happens soon.
Here is a quote from Jonah Goldberg from National Review Online.

"
Congratulations to President Obama and the Democratic leadership. You won dirty against bipartisan opposition from both Congress and the majority of Americans. You’ve definitely polarized the country even more, and quite possibly bankrupted us, too. But hey, you won. Bubbly for everyone."

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe what America is coming too. There are many other issues that are really scary. Like muslims. Muslims are taking over America and it doesn't help that Barack Hussein Obama is a muslim. Sense one of my dad's uncle's used to be a muslim, I hear a lot about it. I think God is trying to teach America a lesson and bring her back to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, Bethany. But, as much as I hope that America will turn back to following God, I don't think it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dotty Dot Dot Backgrounds? Where do you keep finding all these sites? I love your background anyways! :)

    Yah! Our country is becoming soooo hopeless. We should pray for it all the more now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy! When I look at my eye (best photo of January) I can almost see the pupil getting bigger!!! Freaky! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just do a google search for free blogger backgrounds. There is a whole list of them. Some are really neat. If you want Hannah, I could remove the freaky eye photo :}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What were you going to say Sarah?

    ReplyDelete