Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Miniature Horses


I took a trip down to the Shetland Ponies today with Justin. They all looked so cute with their winter fur on. Little furry horses. They were so glad to see us and Angel loved them too. She was a little suspicious at first, but by the end she was licking their noses and having a great time.


This is one of my favorite ones. He was so interested in the camera.

Angel loved them so much. She looked so cool looking at them above the fence.

That was a good scratching post (or should I say, fence?)
Justin enjoyed them as well.

This is the picture from last night Hannah. I thought it was pretty good, even though you said that is was bad, because of your stubby thumb.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! :) I love the first one. Definately a winner. Great Job! Angel looks so cool!
    Ok, that one with my 'stubby thumb' is actually pretty cool. The only thing wrong with it is my 'stubby thumb'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your banner and background! That picture of Angel is so cute! That first picture is awesome :)
    Sarah~

    ReplyDelete