Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Out at Dan and Rebecca's

We went out to Dan and Rebecca's farm on Thursday. We glazed their living room and did odd jobs around to help them unpack. It was a blast! I got some really cool pictures from all around and of course of Ruthie. Esther wouldn't hold still for very long and I ended up holding Ruth anyway, so why not get some pics?


The snakes down in the well were so pretty. They were glossy green and very clean. Some were just in arms reach so I was tempted....

I got some photos for our wall of Kayla and Joey. This one was in a field so the wind blew her hair quite a bit. I thought is looked cool.

Joey is such a little man. We won't be able to call him Joey pretty soon. We'll have to call him Joe.

He has that far away look.

Ruthie had just finished eating and being burped, so she was feeling very good.

And then she would wake up and be all smiles. I didn't get a smile picture, but this one was so cute anyway.

This is just a cool picture from around the house. Anna was good enough to pose and Kayla was good enough to move just as I took the picture.

This is a new girl that I babysit at the our neighbor's church. She is a Haitian orphan that was adopted by a Wichita family several years ago. She is so cute and smart. I was hiding several balls for her to find once and when she found them she said in a high pitched sophisticated voice. "I'm just too smart."

13 comments:

  1. Awesome, as usual! I love the one of Anna. It's so perfect in every way! :)
    Joey and Kayla are so cute...and beautiful. ;)
    By the way...I didn't know if you got the note that was in the story folder you gave me...but I just want to tell you that it was sooooo PERFECT! I love the way you ended it. So Way Cool! Keep it up, cause I'm dyin' over here without any more of your creative thinking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did get your letter. You are to nice. I think your stories are way more cool. I am in the middle of the second one. I want to write several stories with them having different adventures. This one is about Jeff, Taylor, and Antonius taking a vacation in Canada to visit Antonius' homeland...you'll have to wait and read:)
    p.s. I deleted that first one because of technical difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I really like the one of Kayla. Don’t know if you’ve seen it yet, but I just posted a post with some snake pictures on our family blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I just saw them. How long did it take them to catch them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bethany, I really like your hair cut! : ) It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It didn't take them very long. If you just walk along the pond you can find like ten in just one spot.

    Thanks Anna. I'm really pleased with my hair cut! I't so easy to take care of. I can just leave it down and it looks nice. I also don't really even have to brush it when I get out of bed. ;-D Ok, I know I can be kind of lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sara,
    that picture of the snake! You know, I remember the last time a snake tempted a girl, and it didn't turn out too good :)
    Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love your haircut, Bethany! Where do you get your hair done? I really like how it's cut down from the front. (If that makes any sense)

    I was like...Wow when I saw how many snakes Mark and Josiah had. That was awesome, cool, and crazy!! :)

    Don't tell anyone, but I don't always brush my hair when I get out of bed either. ;) Shhhhh.
    Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where do I get my hair cut? We go to a lady who does it at her home. She's really cheap and does a great job. She knows her stuff. If you want to know where she lives and her number I could give it to you. Also if you want a hair cut like mine, I could send a picture of my hair and you could show it to her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bethany,
    Yes, I meant cut. :)
    I just recently got my hair cut, and like it alot. It's layered -three layers- each about 2 inches apart. I like my hair long, but not too heavy, and this worked out great for that.
    We've been using the same lady for haircuts for as long as I can remember. She does a great job.
    Did you ever get an invitation to my blog?
    I would email you on your email address, but our computer puts up a pretty good fight every time we get on email, and I'm not very talented at being patient. :l
    I'll try to email you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I did get an invitation to your blog. Thanks Hannah! Otherwise I wouldn't be on here. ;-) To bad about your computer. :-(

    ReplyDelete