Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Melissa Photo-op

 One of my amazing friends asked me to take some pictures of her so that she could send some of them to her parents and family in Papua New Guinea. They are missionaries there and I know they would appreciate your prayers with the work they are doing there. Melissa stayed here in the states to finish her college education in Communications. Let me know what you think of these...which is your fav?

 She is so beautiful...it was pretty easy taking pics of her:)

 At the place she is staying there is a really cool bridge where we snapped some pics on.

 :)

 I love this one on the picnic table!

 The lighting was pretty good when you stayed in the shade of the trees.


I never did one like this before, but I thought it turned out pretty well...what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. WOW, I love them all!! Great job Sara and Melissa! I think the first one is my favorite. You are so beautiful, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Sara, these are amazing! And Melissa's like a model, only a beautiful one. :) I can't even pick which one I like best. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete