Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kansas City

Our family went to Kansas City for a day trip to visit our grandparents...it was way fun! We played some Frisbee at a park and then went and hung out at my grandparents house for a while. I mostly just got head shots and close-ups from the whole day:)...don't know why. Well, let me know what you think!

 This is Razzie...my aunt Jo's little yorkie-poo. (you know, yorkie and poodle mix) Lol.

 Krista bought James this awesome camera for his b-day/Christmas present...and she couldn't wait to give it to him so she gave it to him the night before so that he could play with it on  the trip.
 
 My brother Joey is always way too cute!

A macro shot of some flowers.

 I love this one! It was pretty random, but it should be on a book cover or something...I want to know what it made you think of:-) (This is my beautiful cousin Hayley by the way. Lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment