Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Puppies!!!

 An amazing friend of mine just had puppies!!! No...wait, she didn't have puppies, her dog Emmi did. Actually Emmi isn't her dog she is her brother's dog...but the dad is part hers. Are you confused yet?
Anyway they are really excited about the seven new members of the family and so am I. I was able to witness two of the births...AMAZING!!! I refrained from posting pics of that, but if you want me to...leave a comment and I'll go with the majority:) Lol.
Adorable!

5 comments:

  1. im game for seeing birth pictures!! :) nothin wrong with that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think seeing some birth pictures would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, let's see them! Stuff like that is SO awesome. Ok, I guess it's a matter of opinion on that one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have already grown so much!!!!! Bring them on! I guess I've already seen them, but hey, I agree with Kaleigh, that was pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete