Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

 Okay, Majority rules. Here are the promised pictures. I have to tell you though...it might be kinda graphic for some of you. So if you don't like seeing some pretty graphic pictures of puppy birth then I wouldn't recommend scrolling down:)





Here is number two on the way. 

 Emmi did a wonderful job. She cut the sack and cleaned each one of them. Instincts are amazing things.

Hannah was there the whole time...making sure each one didn't have complications and catching each one and laying if safely on the ground for Emmi to do her work.

 So small and helpless. Their cries were so precious sounding.

 Emmi cleaning her pup.

 Hannah finished drying them all off while Emmi was contracting. She also helped them latch on when Emmi was laying still.

6 comments:

  1. Emmi did such an awesome job! Great pictures, Sara! It was definitely a hard thing to catch still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking back, it looks a whole lot more messy than it did while it was happening. : ) I love to look back at that and remember how nervous I was... Emmi sure knew what she was doing a lot better than I did. : )
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Hannah, I should hope so!
    Thanks, those were awesome! Of course, I would much rather witness a real baby being born. Wouldn't you, Anna?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yeah. You have! I forgot amid my jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha. yup Kaleigh. maybe ur right. :-)

    ReplyDelete