Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sledding!!!

 We were able to do some sledding finally. Because we live in good old flat Kansas we had to go to a highway overpass to find a good hill. It was tons of fun for everyone especially because there was nobody there...(they were all in school. Lol.)
Anna sledding.


My two youngest bros, Joey and Justin.

 This here is my oldest brother living at home. He is...well...lets just say a "character". This was his face right after he ramped good and hard.

 Anna showing off her snowboard skills...kinda:) I refrained from posting the crash of this endeavor.

 My awesome dad and Jordan.

 Dad and Justin catching a bit of air.

Joey taking a tumble.

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME! LUV EM'
    The first three are really cool! The lighting and everything really adds to the effect of the snow! Of course with a camera like yous, what can you expect! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a BLAST! You should have called us! We wanted to go sledding but...Kansas is SO flat! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will definitely call you next time Melissa. Thanks for the call last night, I really enjoyed the talk:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I wouldn't say Kansas is *completely* flat, but it can be hard to find a good hill. ;-) Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh...I still hurt from that! :-)jk!

    ReplyDelete