Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Esther Is the Cutest!

 Krista and I went out to Rebbecca's house to help out with the girls and James. It was a ton of fun and well worth the cuter then ever pics I got of Esther. She was oh so cute the whole time making Krista and I role with laughter.
 This was her "Good" smile picture that Rebbecca wanted. She was so cute.
 Just a cute, little, adorable, beautiful, and precious girl. I want my own so bad now. Lol.
 I was able to edit out most of the food around her mouth. She looks cuter now, don't you think?

"I see candy."

3 comments:

  1. Talk 'bout CUTE! : ) I LOVE my niece!
    You took some AWESOME pics of her, that's for sure! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are ADORABLE! Of course she is the cutest ever! I like the first one! That is the cutest smile! I luv my neice too! How could you NOT love a little girl like that one? Awesome job Sara!

    ReplyDelete