Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Pics with the new camera!

Here are some pics from the park. We all took turns taking pictures of one another on the equipment.

Hannah and Anna hanging upside down. Funny, very funny!

This was just plain cute.

And this was just plain embarrassing. Thanks Hannah for taking the picture.

Another Hannah pic.

I took this one.

Hannah took this one again.

Isn't Hannah beautiful in both of these pics?

Even thought that was a small photo shoot it was soooo much fun. We definitely need to do that again when you all get back Hannah.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so the first one is embarrassing! Look at my mop of hair! That was a lot of fun. I can't wait to do some photo shop with some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I can't wait to see all the pictures you take with your new camera.

    Will I see you tomorrow, Sara? I hope so! Because I'm leaving. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Abi, I forgot that you are leaving. I will be there tomorrow so I'll be able to say goodbye. See you then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new camera! I remember that feeling! I bought the Canon 5D Mark2 as soon as it came out! Pretty much knocked my socks off compared to what I was using! I actually got out my old 20D for fun today... man that thing seems to old to me now... but when I first got it it was my most prized possession. lol. What kind of camera did you get? What do you find is your favorite part of the upgrade?

    ReplyDelete