Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

My new camera!!!

Yes, yes, yes!!! I finally got my wonderfully new camera. Canon Rebel T1i is it's name with an extra 75-300 mm lens to go with it. It already takes great pics and I haven't yet learned all of the gadgets on it. I also got a really nice photo editing software from mom and dad for my graduation and that takes a long time to learn about as well. Here are some sample pics that I have taken so far.

These pics are with the 18-55 mm lens. I can get some pretty good macro shots without even having a macro lens. Nice!
A pic of my 75-300mm lens.

These others are with the 75-300mm lens.


The back of Tasha's neck.

The fence looks so cool when you can focus it on whatever you want.
(There has been no photo editing done on any of these pics.)
Tasha's eyes look so cool. I took this pic about two yard away from her.

I'll post some more pics of the camera itself later on. It looks so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment