Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tons and Tons of Esther Photos

A couple of weeks ago, Krista, Sarah, and I went out to Dan and Rebecca's farm to help out on some unpacking and to get some music lessons. Rebecca asked Sarah and I to do a photo-shoot of Esther, so I wanted to post some of them. (I guess a lot of them:) Anyway here they are. Let me know which one you like the best, they are all pretty cute if you ask me. I love her dresses.


Inside on the floor. Notice the empty bowl in front of her.

Kissing the fence.

Through the fence.


Sarah was holding her side-ways so that her head was poking out the door.

I think this one is my favorite. Thanks Sarah for the jeans. LOL!



This is the only one I got of her standing in the flowers. She did not like it one bit, but when I yelled 'DOGGIE' she looked up and made a cute face.
Fingers again. Oh well.

Sitting on her log.

Walking towards the barn in the wind.

It was very windy.

This was kinda cute. Her bare feet add that little touch.

This is when she would say, "Mine?"

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Wow! You're amazing, Sara! I've never seen such cute pictures...I love your angle ideas. :)
    I especially like the ones through the fence...both of them, but especially the one with her arms up. Sooo Cute!!
    My other favorite is the 3rd from the last..adorable. Sometimes the wind is a photographer's best friend. ;)
    I also really like the one with her leg up (in the barn?) So cute...
    Great Job!!! I love looking at all your wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is really cute too...
    Your background is cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got some great shots. She is so cute. ;-) The third from the last is one of my favorites. I love the look of the old barn in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your header with all the spring flowers! I love pictures that reflect God's amazing creativity! By the way, if you couldn't get on my blog before, it was because I changed my url, so I had to invite everyone to my blog over again, sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete