Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Brandon and Ashlyn

 Here are the rest of the pics that I promised you! I loved how some of them turned out. Please let me know what you think.
 Ashlyn was the most beautiful bride!

 I loved her dress


 The groom...I loved his cowboy outfit!

 I love watching couples adore each other and praise God all at the same time.

 :-)




 It was a wonderful wedding and such an experience for me. My first wedding was nerve racking and exciting all at the same time! I loved it!

8 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job, Sara! I love it! I loved her dress too (though it looked a little stifling in that heat!). Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Those are so good Sara! They look so happy! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Sara! They are beautiful pictures and I think the lighting in pictures #3 and #9 is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE the lighting! =D Great job! Can you do my wedding!?!?!? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And mine too??? Wait...Hannah, you're getting married? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're both getting married?????
    Thanks guys for the comments! It's really encouraging to me!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine too! Only, I'm not getting married! :D Man, I'm really in the dark here! Two people I know pretty well are getting married, and I never knew about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are great Sara! Any of the wedding party? or ceremony? :)

    ReplyDelete