Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Washington D.C

Ok this is Anna filling in for Sara. :-) Her picture uploader was not working with the WiFi that she is using so she sent me these pics to share with ya'll. :-) Enjoy! (btw: It has been brought to my attention that these photos were actually taken with my brother's blackberry, not Sara's camera. Her pics are coming later.) :-)

 This is Sara in the balcony of a tall building. :-) I have no idea what building, but I think it's some museum. They're getting ready for the parade that's coming down the road in front of them.





Ok so I had to put this one on simply because thats me she's talking to on the phone. :-D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Anna for doing this! I'm having a wonderful time. By the way all of these pics were taken with a phone not my camera:) Lol

    ReplyDelete