Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Amazing Road Trip!!!

Ok, so I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 7: a.m in the morning. Where you might ask? Well some of you already know, but for those of you who don't, I'm going on a 2 and a half week road trip with my big brother Jon. We will be stopping in Washington DC for the first 5 days of the trip and then we will hit several Civil War sites across the South. And my personal favorite stop will be Greenville South Carolina where we will hopefully go to a Josh Groban concert!!! I'm so excited about that...you have no idea how much I love Josh Groban's voice and his songs....I'm sure this will be my highlight of the trip, Lol.
So, please keep me and my brother in your prayers for the next couple of weeks and I'll try to post some pictures regularly whenever I can. So-long for now! 

2 comments:

  1. aww have fun! can't wait to see pictures when you get back Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is going to be so quiet with you gone...:-) <3

    ReplyDelete