Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Abby's Graduation!

 My cousin Abby graduated from high school last Friday. It was so much fun seeing her family and hanging out with the cousins. The party after the graduation was beautiful and so Abby! See the zebra cake at the back of the table? She designed it herself.
On the left of the table are some Starbucks cake pops...I never did get one, but I heard they were totally awesome!
Her parents gave her an Apple Ipad...it was so fun to play with. (I so totally want one now lol.)

 Abby was trying to protect Mia from Uncle Jamie...I love his expression:) 

 My Aunt Michelle and sister Krista.

 Mia started dancing and singing in the backyard so I decided to grab a pic of her...she is so cute!

Congratulations Abby!
You are a beautiful, Godly young lady and I'm so blessed to have you for a cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment