Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kylie!

 Well hello all! It's been awhile since I've posted something but better late then never right...okay...that was old:) just saying. Lol
Well, I took some adorable pictures of my adorable niece today and thought I'd share. She is the most beautiful baby in the world and I love her to death.( not literally) I'm hoping to put together a cute collage of these for her mom and dad on their first anniversary.

 She was so cute with her huge flower headband!


 Isn't that just the most adorable face you have ever seen?

 This one and the next one are my favorites!

4 comments:

  1. Well, here I am again!!! Now you can't complain.
    She is so adorable! I can't wait to get a niece or nephew of my own. :)
    ~Kaleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's adorable! through and through! And hey Kaleigh! how about you stop by my blog too sometime! I would feel honored!! :-P

    ReplyDelete