Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Collie Pups!!!

 Some friends of mine had their first litter of puppies several weeks ago, and they wanted me to take some pics of them for their blog and such. Those were the cutest pups I have ever seen! Two little men and five adorable ladies...SOOOOO Cute!!!! You can see some more pics of them and their parents here at...Prairie Creek Collies.
 Don't ask me what their names are...I can't ever put the name with the right pup:)

 These are the two little men. Cute brothers:)

 I think this is one of the girls. Lol.

 On the run!

 She looks just like her dad:)

 They also might purchase this rare beauty! A White Blue Merle mix. I certainly hope they keep her.

She is completely white except her face and a grayish spot on her left side. So beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. they are SO adorable!!! Even better in real life! Great shots! Love em!

    ReplyDelete