Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Tag You're It Answer

Okay, so my sister "tagged" me into posting this. Don't you love being elected into things;) Well, it's kinda fun so I'm glad she did so here it is. 7 likes, 8 hates, and 1 love.

Hates 
              1. Weird music
              2. Artichokes
              3. Back pain (I know...weird)
              4. Math
              5. Going to school (college)
              6. Playing my viola bad
              7. Feeling Guilty
              8. Not getting things done
Likes
                1. Shrimp
                2. The Bible
                3. My Camera
                4. History
                5. Volleyball
                6. Animals
                7. Shoes
Loves
              1. The Lord Jesus Christ

2 comments:

  1. The only difference between us, is that I like math but dont like shrimp. Kinda odd but oh well.
    Josh Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! The only thing I would change for me would be that I don't like shrimp! Luv it!

    ReplyDelete