Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Listen-up

Okay, how about an intro from everybody. I love learning about different people and how they live and where they live, soooooo lets introduce ourselves. If you follow or visit or do anything with my blog, then this is the time that you can reveal yourself to me and everybody else. 
Don't list something personal if you don't want to, but how about...where you live, something interesting about where you live, and your favorite animal (oh, and its name if you have one). 
So my intro would be something like this: My name is Sara, I live in Kansas where the people think that a bump in the road is a hill and a high-way overpass is a mountain. I love horses and dogs, but I only the dog. Her name is Angel and she is a white German Shepherd.

I can't wait to see what you come up with, but you don't absolutely have to...I just really would like you to(:-)->---<

6 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Anna. I live in Kansas where the people think that a bump in the road is a hill and a high-way overpass is a mountain. I love horses and dogs, but I only own the dog. Her name is Tasha and she is a brown German Shepherd. LOL! Also, for those of you who don't know or haven't realized it, I'm Sara's sister!!! :-)lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Sarah. I live in Kansas where the corn can sometimes grow so high, that you can hardly jump to see over the top! I love living here, and would rather live here, then anywhere else in the world, but I hope that someday I can visit Australia! I love horses and dogs. We have three collies. their names are Dixie, Banjo, and Emmi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Hannah, and I'm from Kansas as well. I love horses, and we have 5- Polk, Sophie, Daisy, Ria, and Velvet (my horse :-)) Velvet and I do barrel racing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Josh Martin. I live in Eaton Colorado where you have a clear view of longs peak, one of the most fun 14ers to climb. The best part about the town is that two nights before halloween you can walk into downtown at 11:00 at night in your bare feet and not get pulled over by a cop. (And yes I do know from experience. Me and my friend who did it were being stocked by a cop though.) I am a first degree black belt and I will get my second degree in about a year. I am 17 and I love the Lord my God with all my heart. Next summer I might endup going to Japan on a mission trip. I have two golden retrievers named River and Ranii. Other than that I dont really have anything else to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Guys (and Gals) for the comments. I really enjoyed reading where each of you live and a little bit about it. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Nela and I'm from Iowa where you can look outside a window and see fields and fields of corn in every direction. My favorite animals are horses and cats and a close second are dogs.

    ReplyDelete