Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Waterfalls....got to luv them.

I finally figured out how to do cool waterfall pics. These turned out soooo amazing that I just had to show them off. Let me know which one you think is best.




This one was really hard to get because, to get the water to look right you have to slow the shutter speed down. This makes it so that anything that moves will be fuzzy, (making the moving water look cool). Anyway, Anna had to stay perfectly still so that she wouldn't look blurry.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you go to get those pics? Those are awesome!I like first one the best! Anna, is SO beautiful! I like the second to last one too, because of the blurry stuff in the back! Did you like go to a place just to get pictures? We should really do that some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are really cool. I like the first one the best.
    Josh Martin

    ReplyDelete