Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Mexico

I am finally getting some pics of our vacation posted. I start school next week and will be far to busy to post very much, so I'm trying to get the important things posted before that. I didn't take as many pics as Anna did, but I got some pretty fun ones. There will be more posts coming so stay tuned.
Anna, walking around the neighborhood....Pecos Canyon Estates.

Some toys that the boys brought. Dad and I had some fun with those:)

Chipmunks were everywhere! They were all so cute. Look at those cheeks.

Krista on our first hike. Believe it or not, my camera was about two inches from the ground when I took this picture. I really wanted to get the mountains in the background.

1 comment:

  1. That chipmunk is SO adorable! Krista is so beautiful! I like the little toys! The one with Anna on the road is pretty cool too! Great post!

    ReplyDelete