Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Surprise Surprise!!!

Well, it finally happened and I can finally tell you about it. James finally came for Krista on Saturday June 19, 2010. It was sooooo much fun keeping his coming a secret from her. Anna, Jake, Amyann, Mom, Dad, and I were the only ones that knew about it in our family.
On Saturday, Mrs. Gerlach called Mom and asked her if we girls would be willing to play some background music with James and Amanda for two hours at a nursing home in Eldorado.
Krista was ecstatic (she just wanted to see James), but Anna and I had to play the part. We kinda fussed about it and tried to make it sound like we didn't want to do it, but in the end we gave in. Well, I 1:00 p.m. James calls Mom on her silent cell phone which triggered the signal to the rest of us. Mom told Krista to look up the address on the computer while Dad and I started loading up instruments. Dad and I really were out there to wave James inside and get some pictures. Mom had blocked all of the places where Krista was going to look up the address so she was getting kinda frustrated. Just when she said "I can't get this at all," James walks up behind her in a suit and a bunch of yellow roses and says "Can I help you Krista?"
Wow, Wow, Wow!!! Krista was speechless for the first time in her life. The pics show how the rest of the evening went. James' family came for the evening and we talked and played Rook. It was an amazing day and I was soooo drained after it, but it was so worth it to see God's hand bring these two together. Hope you all enjoy the pics. (I sure enjoyed taking them.)








Don't they look adorable together? I love taking pics of happy people don't you?



2 comments:

  1. Congratualations! :) I know I've already told you guys that in person, but I thought I'd mention it again.
    Have fun teasing them! Even though they look too sweet to tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the whole story! It was fun to read about it.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete