Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Macro Delight

Krista's yellow rose bushes have produced FOUR buds this year. She is very excited and I think they are very pretty with the rock background.

These are blooms from a tree in our backyard. I don't know what it's called, but the blooms were extremely small.

My very first closeup butterfly photo. I can tell these kinds of photos are going to be my favorite to take. It took me a while cause I had to be able to put the camera up really close to it and it would fly away most of the time. Kinda frustrating, but very worth it.

A chain in the gravel.

Believe it or not, this was taken looking through the car window while we were on the highway.

Bug pics are so much fun. Do you think this is a 'lady' bug, or a 'gentleman' bug?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about that last picture. I know their called "lady bugs", but frankly, I think this one looks a bit......masculine. : ) Awesome pictures Sara! I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures of animals/bugs/wildlife...but I don't get very many chances to do that. Those are great! :)
    If you're going to chose one for the 'best photo of May' I think they all clasify, but since the butterfly one was hardest to take, I think it deserves some extra praise. :)
    Great Job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cloud Picture is probably the best photo I have ever seen and I'm NOT joking!
    You're right, that butterfly picture would be fun to take!
    I love yellow roses they make me feel happy!
    Oh, I like your background!

    ReplyDelete