Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break

This week is spring break for all of my college classes. Yaaaaah!!!! I have never experienced spring break before, but with all of the intense homework assignments, I could really use one. Dad and I met today for one of our many father daughter talks. This is such a hard time for me right now, as I have to decide what to do after graduation. Please pray for my thoughts to be always heavenward and that I will continue to seek God's will for my future. Pray for me to except what my parents say as God's will for my life. You all are such good friends and I don't know what I would do without you. Thanks so much!
Sara

3 comments:

  1. I'll certainly pray for you, Sara. I know (a little bit) how you feel, and I know that it has to be really hard. You also have been a great friend to me, and I thank the Lord for you.
    I also need to work on accepting what my parents say and do as God's will for my life. I need prayer in that area of my life as well.
    Thanks for your friendship, and I'll be praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for you Sara, I'm sure it will be hard to decide what you will do after your graduation! You have been a wonderful frend to me too and you are a great blessing in my life, and always will be! I'm sure it will do you good to have some time off of school!
    Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of us young people could certainly use some prayer in that area of life. Sometimes we think we know what is best, but little do we know we still have a lot to learn about life.
    This past month has certainly been a time where I've learned to put my trust in Him as I was going through the trial of knowing that my grandpa did not have long to live and I would have to let him go.

    You are in my thoughts and prayers. (Col. 1:10)(Isaiah 43:2,3)

    ReplyDelete