Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Winter Times

We got a new freezer last week and so there was a box to play in. Of course Justin and Joey got first dibs and had a blast destroying it.

Krista took this picture without my knowing it. I thought it was splendid and if she was young enough it would be a good photo for the contest Hannah.

Playing outside with the dogs. Angel was getting jealous of Tasha because I was petting Tasha instead of her.

Tasha always holds still long enough to take a picture. (unlike Angel)

What do you think of this one?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great photo, Krista!
    Sara, I absolutely LOVE the one with the two paw prints in the snow! :) It's just so perfect-the angles,the lighting-I'm also glad you didn't turn it on it's side. (I like it up and down)
    As always, I like the pictures of the dogs...and the boys. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, that is an awsmoe picture! I love pictures of flowers like that!
    I also like the last picture of the two paw prints!
    Justin looks a little... different that he usually does!
    Sarah~
    Oh,I really like your background and banner! Thanks for inviting me:)

    ReplyDelete