Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow Pics

Hannah, what do you think of this one as 'a blessing in disguise'?
I think this is probably my best photo ever taken. The top left corner is blurry while the wood in focus is clear.

Anna and I played out in the snow with Angel and Tasha, so I got to use my 'snow' setting on my camera.

A close up of the snow.

Here comes Angel

Snow beauty.

"Aren't we going to play?"

I got some pics of the dog sledding. That was our last time for sledding on the road because the snow had melted quite a bit.

7 comments:

  1. WOW! WHEW! BOY! WOW! Sara, that top picture is AMAZING!!! :) I have to agree with you. That is probably the best photo you've ever taken! At first, I thought it was a cliff! (Mom did too) I bet you could win with that one!
    I still can't believe how good of pictures you take. WOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you really did know what that picture is Hannah. Do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought is was your privacy fence, or some kind of wood. I could be wrong. It was cool anyways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is the privacy fence. What do you see that would make it a good blessing in disguise. Look at it as a judge would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You give me your definition of the picture, and then I'll judge it. :) (You're supposed to give a short definition when you send your picture in to the judges)
    There are quite a few things that come to mind when I think of how that could be a blessing in disguise, but I'd like to know yours first.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something like--The sun gives off great heat which is very uncomfortable, but it also is a source of beauty which many people miss.
    I don't know exactly if this would work, but I would like to know your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Very well said! :) I think it's absolutely...awesome!!!
    I don't know what the judges will be looking for, but I think you have a winner there!
    To tell you the truth, I had never thought of it that way before. :)
    You take amazing pictures, Sara! :)

    ReplyDelete