Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Ecclesiastes 7:9

I came across this verse in my devotion time this morning and it really encouraged me. I get angry lots of times at my siblings and even at my parents, even though I don't show it. God gave me this verse just at the right time.

" Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools."

When I keep my anger built up inside of me, I am a fool in God's eyes. I need to deal with it and pray to God to help me conquer it. Should we keep anger towards a person hidden in our hearts? Should we even show our anger outwardly towards that person? What should we do when anger builds up inside of us? I hope this verse encourages you as much as it has me to ...be not hasty...to be angry.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sara. :) You're such a great friend. (and sister in Christ) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete